Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Trophy Blacktail Hunting 2012

Re: Trophy Blacktail Hunting 2012

Quote Originally Posted by lovemywinchester View Post
    At least they don't have to call Tapleys to get ahold of you.
    Spoken like a true Leafs fan!

That is effed up man!
    I can't believe guys would follow you around to see where you go...I have followed these threads for a couple of years and heard mention of this but WTF... as you said, you provide TONS of info to any willing to ask for pointers for success.
    I learned long ago that you only get out what you put in and you obviously put in monumental effort to score on these mature BT's.

what a bunch of losers...

again, go put one in em today!!!

wow,lots of twists and bends to this blacktail thead!this brings back memories of hunting prophet river back in the 80's.We had shot 2 bull moose and when doing so we'd drive out to the alaska hyw to lum&abners outpost and celibrate with a home cooked burger at the restraunt there,take the day off of hunting have some drink and just generally have a good relaxing day,well this particular day after eating our meal and getting back in the truck for the drive back to camp i noticed 2 young guys in a truck following us.We had heard them talking at the outpost about not knowing where they should go,and they seemed real hard up for a moose.It didnt take long to figure out they were tailing us to find our spot so we took them on one hell of a nasty side trip into some of the worst mustkeg,corderoided wet clay roads imaginable{of course my truck was built for it }last we seen they were about 200 yrds behind us hi-centered on an approach to a washed out bridge.Went back the next day and you could tell they had one hell of a time unstucking themselves and retreated back to the hyw.Served them right .Im a little mellower now and im sure i would help the fellors out...oh well live and learn

Ha Ha. I just say lock the gate behind you.

Looked for PG66 this morning for an hour, couldn't find him so I went home.
    They laughed at my boots, laughed at my jeans, laughed when they gave me amphetamines
    Left me alone in a mean part of town, 36 hrs to come back down...am I the last of my kind?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmore View Post
    Looked for PG66 this morning for an hour, couldn't find him so I went home.
    He picked up a grey tacoma that he switched out with a Hyundai sonata that he left on the highway at lilloet where he got on a motorbike and parked it at Alice Lake, then he hiked over the hill and was picked up on the Ashlu were he drove up to the Elaho left a jetta there and then hiked into the upper lilloett. From there a purple prius drove him to the gun range but parked at the Pembie Petrocan.

should be a snap to lose gilmore and his 1977 john deer...lol and really people following and looking for spots is fing lame get a life losers!
    Midnight toker

wow pretty weak of those douche bags let the real hunter do his thing and stop lookn for hand outs lazy f***ers.

Quote Originally Posted by harbinger View Post
    He picked up a grey tacoma that he switched out with a Hyundai sonata that he left on the highway at lilloet where he got on a motorbike and parked it at Alice Lake, then he hiked over the hill and was picked up on the Ashlu were he drove up to the Elaho left a jetta there and then hiked into the upper lilloett. From there a purple prius drove him to the gun range but parked at the Pembie Petrocan.

Not today, he was still in bed....
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchbar View Post
    should be a snap to lose gilmore and his 1977 john deer...lol
    John Deere?? Ewwww!!
    They laughed at my boots, laughed at my jeans, laughed when they gave me amphetamines
    Left me alone in a mean part of town, 36 hrs to come back down...am I the last of my kind?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchbar View Post
    and really people following and looking for spots is fing lame get a life losers!

No kidding.......you just gotta love the internet and what it breeds.