Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guiding season pics

Re: Guiding season pics

Wicked pics Mike, might just be me but I love those later longer haired capes
    Looking forward to the vids

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by frenchbar View Post
    i realy love the shots of the moose antlers with the skulls on .. ive got a few and find every one i come across to make the coooolest pics. the rest are DAM nice also .
    We actually found those 3 big bulls within a mile of each other. The widest we thought would be about 65-68", but all 3 are obviously big mature bulls. Not sure what killed them. Suspect a tough winter or something as they all looked to be about the same age.

Quote Originally Posted by GoatGuy View Post
    He was telling me about it, sounds like the trip out was better than the trip in but still pretty darn challenging.
    Absolutely, not for the faint of heart! Even the trip in went alot better than it could've by the sounds of things. It was a green string on unknow country = potential wreck!

I look forward each year to those HBC'ers who take the time to share pictures like this, I have hunted many times in country like this but those days are behind me now so they are really appreciated, thanks Bruin!!
    Their steaks, roasts and burger to me! Tom

That right there is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by bruin View Post
    We actually found those 3 big bulls within a mile of each other. The widest we thought would be about 65-68", but all 3 are obviously big mature bulls. Not sure what killed them. Suspect a tough winter or something as they all looked to be about the same age.
    i think the unknown story of their demise is what makes special pics...to me anyways .

Bruin absolutley AWWESOME..THANK YOU FOR SHARING sweeeeeeet..

cheers

Steven

Great looking pictures Bruin. What beautiful country you are hunting in. Thanks for posting I enjoyed looking at them. That would have been quite the site to see all those bull moose alive in the same drainage during the fall.
    Mike

Like the others have said, I look forward to the End of Season pics every year. Some great pics in there. I think the moose skulls are my favorite.

Awesome pictures Bruin.
    I guess getting back into the society must be one of the hardest things to do after the huntin' is over.
    If you have more pictures to share... I would love to see it.