Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mid-hunt update

well i hope so...need more stories to get us more pysched up...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

We didn't get our moose, but saw some nice bulls. No immatures. One bull had to be at least a 45 incher. Of course after we had tagged out on the freezer bucks, we saw a beauty that would have gone at least 160. Will be heading back out to the same place this weekend. My draw for big bulls starts on Friday and goes til Nov 5th. Taking my son out for the weekend. Willy and his Dad will be joining us along with a couple of friends from the Lower Mainland. Maybe this weekend I will even be able to connect on a bear. We saw 16 or 17 out there. A couple of really nice ones.
    Chris H.

Hey Swamper, I live in the lower mainland (unfortunately!!) can I be your friend too
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

I just got back from the Chetwynd to Dawson Ck. area with 2 Buffalo and a young Moose taken by a friend of mine. I was just a companion and truck driver! The Buff were from a farm on Stewart Lake Road and the 2 point Moose was from nearby. My buddie also saw and missed with a bow, his first Whitetail buck ever. My turn will come(I hope) in the Princeton area next month. Fred