Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mid-hunt update

Mid-hunt update

Well, Swamper and myself are in the midst of a 6 day early season bowhunt and ended up in town so I thought I'd throw up an update for Y'all. We started out Sept. 1 looking for moose and deer. First day out we saw two Huge bulls, but immatures are all that is legal, Oh well. we saw plenty of deer and about noon opening day I connected on a nice freezer buck. day 2 was pretty slow all around with only a few deer sigthings and one small bear. Day three was going along rather slowly with few animals sighted, until about 5:30 when swamper connected on a tasty young buck of his own!. Were just in town hanging deer and are on our way back out to look for bullwinkle for the rest of our trip. Will post some pics when we get back!

Chris & Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

2. Site Sponsor

Kewl - keep the stories coming!!

congrats chris...hope u guys connect on a nice lil bull too...cant wait to see some pics....where about are guys hunting???
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Congrats on the deer to the two of you. It sounds like you guys are having a blast out there. It always helps when you get to see some animals even if they aren't legal. Have fun and good luck on the rest of the trip. Send me the pictures when you get them done and I'll post em up for you.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

bone-collector Guest
    good show Chris , I know another HBCer who has tagged out as well with a bow, his wife as well, hopefully he will come on and show some pics , there nice bucks .

Congrats on the bucks, hope you guys have as much fun getting bullwinkle.

hey rob wich HBCer tagged out???
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

bone-collector Guest
    I cant tell you that or he may hurt me

oh okay i see its not secret is it....

bone-collector Guest
    I am sure when he gets time he will tell his story