Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HELP WANTED: For 2007 Muley Camp

Re: HELP WANTED: For 2007 Muley Camp

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    So let me get this straight... to be on the team I must be able to do the following:

1. Drive over my rifle
    2. Burn down the wall tent
    3. Tip a canoe
    4. Stab myself in the groin
    5. Neglect rifle care so my safety won't work
    6. Blow a 40 yard shot at the buck of my dreams?

That is a tall order... no wonder only 0.01% of the hunters in BC can run with you fellas (grin).

StoneChaser
    Thanks for the list Stoner. I'm a numbers guy (accountant), so of course when dana posted that 99.99% of us have no hope in hell of being any good at hunting mule deer, I was trying to add up where my shortcomings were. I knew my quad was a big strike against me, and probably accounts for 75% right off the bat. The rest I wasn't sure of. Sometimes misadventure follows me, but to screw up to this degree seems highly unlikely. It all adds up now.

Quote Originally Posted by BCLongshot
    Wow If I grow a pair of boobs, wear lipstick and high heels too can I come ? Can I ? Oh please can I ?
    Sorry, but dana already has THREE boobs in camp...BCRams, MattB, and SteveO.
    Last edited by Fisher-Dude; 11-26-2006 at 10:51 AM.

Yoh you bunch of tent burning,rifle smashing,finger freezing,kong buck missing,canoe tipping muley misfits; keep up the great work!

I have experiance in above mentioned woodcraft skills, though my hunting buddies won't loan me out, even to you bunch of super-human monster-muley killers. Sheer vertical cliffs,inverted,suspended,one toehold, cmon, try harder next time.
    Blacktailaholic

Quote Originally Posted by dana
    The unfortunate events of the great fire of 06 left lasting scars on all those involved. The cookshack (may it rest in peace) will live long in our memories. Too bad the dishwasher never showed up though. I still have a pile of dirty dishes that the dog won't even clean up for me. That is why the cook/dishwasher/gunsmith/expert canoe paddler/packmule/firetender needs to be hired ASAP. Them dishes are not going to clean themselves.
    I thought MattB and Steveo got there right after the fire dana? I am sure there hands were not that full.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of showin up safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, hunting rifle in one hand and shifter knob in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

OK I've sanitized this thread, and reopened it. Keep it clean and fun.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF