Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HELP WANTED: For 2007 Muley Camp

HELP WANTED: For 2007 Muley Camp

Stove lighter, cook and dishwasher wanted for '07 camp.

Applications now being accepted.

You will be blind folded for transport. Any paraphernelia such as GPS units will accidentally end up lost.

Daily responsibilities include:

Stoking the fire in wall tent stoves at 5:00am. A nutritious breakfast / coffee to be ready and served for the extremely hard working hunters at 6am sharp. Lunches to be ready to go and water bottles topped off.

Camp will be kept clean and you may bring a book when duties are completed.

The tents must be nice and warm upon our return and a delicious / nutritious dinner is to be ready and served at 5:30 pm and a hot plate for those exhausted hunters who return hours after the sun has set.

Desert and coffee for the evenings and you may join in for the story / BS sessions.

You will not have time to hunt (except killing mice with an air rifle). This is a demanding job required for hard working deer hunters who take their business seriously.

Must know how to use a fire extinguisher (new for next year) and first aid.

Forward all applications to Dana.
    Last edited by BCrams; 11-24-2006 at 11:33 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: HELP WANTED: For 2007 Muley Camp

If your working in Dana's camp you better know how to use a fire extinguisher as well.lol

Can I bring my quad?

What no foot rubs needed???

Quads allowed. Dana will use it to demonstrate and teach you how to execute a high country tune up for your future encounters of the quad kind.

Don't forget that they need to have excellent gunsmithing skills as well. The amount of abuse the rifles take in our camp (being run over or slammed against a tree) a gunsmith might just be a second position being offered.

As a side note to the quad issue, I have just been asked to host a seminar at the Kamloops Gunshow this March regarding the topic of "High Country Tuneups." Several demonstrations will be conducted. The keynote speaker hails from the land of the Nomad Buck and is affectionately known as Bobcatbess.

Just a question ?
    Dana wrote a on how to get that trophy mulie witch has some good advice in it. Now my question where are all his pictures i find none. Would like to see what his new camp and (cook) looks like next year, and maybe a pic or 2 of the monster mulies he's taken to back up that thread of his .

The unfortunate events of the great fire of 06 left lasting scars on all those involved. The cookshack (may it rest in peace) will live long in our memories. Too bad the dishwasher never showed up though. I still have a pile of dirty dishes that the dog won't even clean up for me. That is why the cook/dishwasher/gunsmith/expert canoe paddler/packmule/firetender needs to be hired ASAP. Them dishes are not going to clean themselves.

LMAO.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others