Thread: Bow press

Bow press

hey guys, I'm interested in buying a bow press for my hoyt turbo hawk and I was wondering if there was a certain type I should or shouldn't get. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    “Take your bow and a quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game for me. Prepare it just the way I like it so it is savory and good, and bring it here for me to eat.” 27th chapter of the book of Genesis

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Bow press

we use apple bow press with saw kit and i find its super easy to use and works very well.

easy press linear press ..... best press on the market .... when you upgrade... you wont need to get a new press
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Ok thanks. Does ez press have a web page?
    “Take your bow and a quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game for me. Prepare it just the way I like it so it is savory and good, and bring it here for me to eat.” 27th chapter of the book of Genesis

Ez green press

The bow time machine, has worked well on my APA, Pse and my son's Elite and Bowtech. Have pressed a couple of crossbows with it as well.
    Has a website and videos available as well. I made a floor mount out of a cement base, deck umbrella, and a 2 inch square tube mount that goes right into the receiver of my truck for travel purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elshooto View Post
    Ok thanks. Does ez press have a web page?

www.lastchancearchery.com

the EZ green is more than the average guy would ever need ...
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

For a portable press I am using the Nitehawk press, works just fine on my X-Force and APA bows.
    Saving up for a larger press.
    Cheers
    All the good lines are already taken