Thread: looking for good mulie area

looking for good mulie area

Looking for help on a good area for trophy mulie. I live on the island and chase blacktails around. Love hunting the timber. Don't know were to start.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: looking for good mulie area

Read the 1st page to my 'So you want to kill a monster muley' thread that just got locked the other day. Avoid reading rest of the BS.

Marble canyon is a good area, my buddies got stuck in the fraser there with the jetboat last year (iceflow), but many nice muley spottings there as its a 17km hike in from a road where the base camp is, but up past cache creek along the fraser.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by Island Blacktail
    Looking for help on a good area for trophy mulie.
    You and almost every other Hunter in BC.......

So where did that " so you want to kill a monster mulie" get locked, I can't seem to find it anywhere
    Thanks

Not rocket science, start reading and socking away gas money. Choose an area and just spend the time walking around there. If you like hunting the timber there are some great places, truck hunting is for fat *******s anyway so you are ahead of the competition. I am a big fan of the use of maps, nothing beats good intelligence. Do you know where to get good maps?
    Hunting does more than just providing sustenance, it keeps up in touch with who we are as people. More people in the bush equals more eyes looking out for wildlife.

Most places hold trophy mule deer it just depends on how much foot work your willing to put in and of course a lot of luck!!!!!!!!

So where did that " so you want to kill a monster mulie" get locked, I can't seem to find it anywhere
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty
    Thanks
    So you want to kill a monster mulie