Do you want to help support HBC? You can contribute through e-transfer to marc@huntingbc.ca or via PayPal

Thread: Bowtec Defender cams

Bowtec Defender cams

Anyone know how much new (dual) cams are for an 05' Bowtec Defender? Want to modify the draw length from an E3 cam (29.5") to an E5 cam 28.5". Not sure if the bow needs to be pressed in order to change these or not or how easy it is to swap cams.

2. Site Sponsor

Bow Walker Guest

Re: Bowtec Defender cams

Can't help you directly, but have you tried the Bowtech site? Or, failing that, how about one of the Bowtech dealers in either Washington or Oregon?

All else fails you could try these guys - they are supposed to be a Bowtech dealer as well. Although they seem a tad pricey.

http://www.ca.nationalarcherysupply.com

Good luck,
    Dan.

Thanks for the advice Bowwalker, I'll look into both of those suggestions.
    Have a feeling both cams will need to be replaced.

Call Hub Sports in Abbotsford, they are a Bowtech dealer and they are usually really good plus they will ship it to you. 1 604 859 8316. They might even have the cams you need!
    The Rocky Mountains is the Marrow of the World
    "Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."

Bow Walker Guest

Good one Dirty.........there has to be somone "local" that can help out.