Thread: Robo ducks

Robo ducks

Where can i get one on the north side of the fraser.I would go into langly but i just have no time after work to do that.any help would be apreciated.
    I am a member of..
    People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Robo ducks

Ya they have them in Ladner at Stillwater Sports. I think they are somewhere around $150. I am not sure though I bought mine last year and I think they have come down in price.

k_rok

Try sirmailorder.ca They have motorized decoys & remote control for $179.99. You can order on line.
    "Hunting" is selective harvesting of organically grown, free ranging meat, achieved by placing a good bullet in a vital spot. !!!

Cabelas had a sale on the wind powered ones....only 26 bucks US. Dunno if i should get battery powered or wind powered. Anybody used the wind ones? But yeah fer sure cabelas is a good bet i buy alot o stuff there and never had any problems. Careful though......once you browse through their stuff yer credit cards start smokin!

Kent Outdoors in Agazzi has flambeau robo for $99.

Kent Oudoors is who I bought mine from at this years outdoor show in Abbotsford. I paid 99 bucks at the show and thought it was a good deal.

well i broke down and skipped off early from work today to buy the skyskraper from specialty shooting sports in langly. i hear these things are dynomite so ill have too see sunday.
    I am a member of..
    People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals

I have one of the wind robos from Cabelas. There just isn't enough wind around here to make it work consistently. Even the battery powered ones need to be spinning at the right frequency to work properly. When the battery is dyeing and it starts spinning slow it is not near as effective.