Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "PIG" goose poachers!!!!

Re: "PIG" goose poachers!!!!

funny enough its not poachers its farmers thanks to the conservation officers and their stupid rules you are not allowed to take them they are supposed to be left in the fields for scare tactic a real shame but it gets done every where you can't even de breast them federal bird no touchy touch.

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Absolutely not a farmer, I can pretty much guarantee that! K
    Can you explain how you can guarantee it?
    Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    Sorry Ozone you are correct

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    Can you explain how you can guarantee it?
    Where do I begin, firstly, this is a pretty small area and everybody nows everybody, secondly, if it was a farmer he would have to have an edible crop to protect as geese aren't much into digging for spuds and the corn isn't off, and as far as the grain crops, I'd venture to say that I know every farmer that still hasn't combined yet. I'd also venture to guess that with a substantial number like 25 birds dumped, between a few of us here, we could account for just about every decent shoot around here this weekend so I'm thinking this won't be too tough to figure out who dumped them, unless they were brought from somewhere else. Remember, we all like to brag about our numbers! Good enough? K

This was not a probably not a poaching incident, rather a valid hunt to remove birds from private land. Once a permit is in place it is 100% legal to kill the birds out of season, however, it is also 100% illegal to remove the birds from the property for any reason or remove edible portions for consumtion.
    "We solemly promise never to let down on quality, the customer is entitled to a square deal!"
    Markus 'Fred' Leupold

Absolutely brutal. Where abouts is spetifore property in tsawassen?

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Where do I begin, firstly, this is a pretty small area and everybody nows everybody, secondly, if it was a farmer he would have to have an edible crop to protect as geese aren't much into digging for spuds and the corn isn't off, and as far as the grain crops, I'd venture to say that I know every farmer that still hasn't combined yet. I'd also venture to guess that with a substantial number like 25 birds dumped, between a few of us here, we could account for just about every decent shoot around here this weekend so I'm thinking this won't be too tough to figure out who dumped them, unless they were brought from somewhere else. Remember, we all like to brag about our numbers! Good enough? K

So then it was a rival farmer from somewhere else just tryin to stir some crap up maybe???