Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pitt Polder decoy numbers?

Re: Pitt Polder decoy numbers?

Primos make a decent call but require tuning every so often that may be your problem IMO It would be well worth your while to contact blacktail on this site and order one of his hand made hand tuned calls I have 2 duck calls a single and a double reed(actually thats a lie I HAD a double and when my partner heard it he "stole" it so I have another in the mail to me) and a short reed canada call on order. His work is a hidden treasure in the world of water fowl calls and well worth the reasonable price he asks.
    Last edited by Foxton Gundogs; 08-31-2012 at 03:14 PM.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Dano is right, we both hunt there and it's pass shooting. Decoys are really a waste of time as is calling. The dykes closed to shooting were marked but the signs are gone so make sure you know were you are.

took the wife and another couple up to Pitt lk. last weekend from Ladner in my boat.Ran by geese everywhere from the Westminster rail bridge right into Pitt lk. Seen at least a thousand birds in flocks of 50 to 100 and was astonished how many were in the Pitt river good sign for you polder guys