Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So who else can't sleep?

ok thanks fella's.
    I can tell ya, but you know I' ll be lying to you!!!!

If your coming up here for a trip let me know, I can get you directions to some of the ranchers that are more open to hunters, and 3kills is right, stump is a great area to hunt, every year several really large deer come off their range.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

and there is some area thas in behind it that is not private property and thats some good hunting in there as well...lots of nice size moose if some one could score a draw in that area....
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Bear hunting crack of dawn wednesday morning. Just had a little dose of pre-season looking, spent a day on Texada island with the family, Deer everywhere not big mind you but sure sharpened the eye's ability to spot game.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Well boys I spent the whole day scouting the hills east of grand forks, it felt great to be out and about. I was hoping to spot a nice Mulie for the opening of Bow season....three days away.
    But as you can guess I spotted everything but a nice mulie buck. Two Bears one brown one black. two bull moose, but both just too big. A nice herd of elk with a good sized 5 point...no LEH Draw...and a pile of whitetails with three nice bucks all 5x5 or more. and about 30 mulies ....but of course only small 3's and 4's.....well I can't wait...gonna be a great year...thats for sure

bone-collector Guest
    well Kirby I had no problem sleeping until my new toy came in the mail (we will call it BIG SEXY for the moment) but I am now itching beyond beleif to find Mr.fuzzy and see just what a 500Gr hardcast does to his little world

DAMN! 36 hours! just 36 hours left till I can go play with my bow, I've managed to clean my rifles another couple of times, and took them to the range to make sure of the zero, and I won't even hunt with them for the first two months! My bow string is waxed, arrows, tipped, flechting checked, new knocks, I am getting seriously excited!

Kirby

Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

bone-collector Guest
    alot of happy archers here this year to, they opened a bow only season for mulie does , I have 11 more sleeps until my first LEH starts , wont get to excited yet its been warm again , and the rutt usually hits around the first 2 weeks of october

DAMN, I'm at 8 hours till I am on my stand, 8 hours! I can't stand it!

Kirby

I've got another 48 hrs....taking my oldest out and the youngest is coming for his first trip. Hope you've got yours by then Kirby.