Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So who else can't sleep?

So who else can't sleep?

After missing the last two hunting seasons I am officailly a insomniac, I can't sleep, I keep waking up with dreams of game, and so far I have managed to clean all my hunting rifles several times, got the gear out, aired it out, and keep re-scenting, and packing it, I can hardly wait, I only got 6 more days till bow season is open, can't wait. Am I alone in this?

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

2. Site Sponsor

Welcome to the incomniac club. All I can think about is getting out for the first 6 days of bow season. This darn work is really a pain in the butt. I need to win the Super 7, or a part of it this weekend so that I can retire and pursue my other passion.

Nope. I have been thinking and dreaming since sometime in June. It sure makes for one tired puppy some days.
    It is easier to get forgivness than it is permission.

It has been pointed out to us that the proper number to consider in the event of violent aggression is "911"- if you are of the rabbit people. Others will do better to place their faith in the number "1911".

Glad to see i am not the only on 9 more day till i go

Kirby have you ever hunted the sugar loaf ranch there, I hear its a good spot to get permision.
    I can tell ya, but you know I' ll be lying to you!!!!

where is sugar loaf ranch??? i know there is a sugar loaf mountain right out sight of merritt...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Six more days then i'm out for black bear. Where i'm working in the high country, i've seen a couple of real nice size mulie bucks, hopfully they will be around come opening day.

BCHunter Guest
    oh I can't wait to look around for mr buck

Ya, I have hunted sugar loaf, however its harder to get permision now, they are several ranches in the area(sugar, Jacko, little bear, Delue, Frolek, and douglas lake come to mind quickly), and generally unless you work for them, or know someone who does its pretty hard to get, one of the best is the Frolek Ranch, lots of ranch, and well spread out and still easy to get permision. I spend alot of time in that area, but prefer to the south end, where it becomes Crown land, near Lac Le Jeun. Lots of old roads from logging, and if you know the area you can hunt whitetails, mulies, and moose really easy in the same place.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

u gotta try to get permission on stump lake ranch there some nice bucks around there there was one we sen last year when we were headin out to an area just past there and he was easily over 30 inches....but he likes to hang out in the no huntin area he knows he is safe around there...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer