Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bankes boat on lougheed

Bankes boat on lougheed

Looks like most likely the first bankes boat has almost found its home in BC. My parents just saw it driving down lougheed highway heading into town. I'm surpised dad knew what it was but I've shown him probably enough times over the years that he'd know.

17' boat is a dream rig for sure.

Hope the new owner doesn't like it and sells it to me hahahah.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Bankes boat on lougheed

I guess you would have to be a marsh rat to know what a Bankes boat is without looking it up.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I guess you would have to be a marsh rat to know what a Bankes boat is without looking it up.
    Thats OK Jager, we forgive you.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    Thats OK Jager, we forgive you.
    Thank you.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Looks like most likely the first bankes boat has almost found its home in BC. My parents just saw it driving down lougheed highway heading into town. I'm surpised dad knew what it was but I've shown him probably enough times over the years that he'd know.

17' boat is a dream rig for sure.

Hope the new owner doesn't like it and sells it to me hahahah.

Not a hope in hell! It's a buddies of mine and we put it in the water for the first time Friday, and loved it.I am looking foward to hunting out of it this fall. Very stable boat, gps clocked it at just under 55kmh
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Did I read the website right....17,0000$ for a 17 foot fiberglass tub??
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady View Post
    I wish trees would scream as a they fell over...

Whats the old saying.... something along the lines of "if you gotta ask the question...." hahaha

I remembered it was your buddies, I havent read of many guys who havent liked their boats. They're top notch rigs. You can tell him if he ever wants to get rid of it down the road even in a couple years, he's got a buyer lined up already. Been wanting one for 5-6 yrs now

My father said it looked like a submarine, he told me I should just buy two boats and flip one upside down and weld them together.... I said no.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

$17,000, 55km/hr, good lord what's the world of waterfowling coming to. O ya what was that recipe crazy farmer you posted about 2 years ago for bacon wrapped duck on the barbe. It's the sauce I don't remember.

You'll have to PM my brother Mattchu_19 for any recipes. We chute em' he cooks em. He normally gets a duck breast though, and fillets it in the middle to create a pocket, and stuffs creamcheese with pineapple and some other things and then closes it and wraps in bacon.

Last time I cooked one, it feel apart and looked horrible and possibly uneatable hahaha but tasted delicious

Saw one coming up river while puttering around down at the shack a couple of weeks ago so went over to the ramp to have a look. It would make a hell of a brant boat and would take virtually any weather.