Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bankes boat on lougheed

Re: Bankes boat on lougheed

Quote Originally Posted by branthunter View Post
    Saw one coming up river while puttering around down at the shack a couple of weeks ago so went over to the ramp to have a look. It would make a hell of a brant boat and would take virtually any weather.
    I passed that boat on Trunk Rd the other day, that's one hell of a nice looking punt, but big! K

If I only had one nut, i would give it to own a bankes.

Hunted out of a few back east and there is no better open water duck hunting boat made. Period.

I have set a goal to own one by 35, thats 3 years. either a goliath or a titan.

Stay tuned

Lorne
    Last edited by lorneparker1; 11-10-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

That boat spends a lot of time in the marsh, most times I'm in it, but can't get all the time off from work my friends get!
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Tow that thing over here and i will put all kinds of sea ducks in it for you, if that tickels your fancy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.