Thread: East Kootenays?

East Kootenays?

Im newly registered here and was wondering if there are any people from the east kootenays here??
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.

2. Site Sponsor

i m not from out that way but i just wanted to welcome ya to the board and have fun and enjoy there is a lot of great guys on here to talk...and if u need to know something there is always soem one here thight might know the answer.....
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Welcome aboard. I'm not from your area, but i maybe coming your way to work in the next week or so. The area i'll be working at is, 140k on the Duncan River, and Howser cr. Any info you could pass on would be a help, as i'll be hunting the area untill the end of oct. Thanx

Info

Sorry rufus i dont have any info on that area in particually sorry that i could not be of more help.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.

No problem, Elkaholic. Thanx agian.