Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new bow break in

Re: new bow break in

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    Who then makes excellent quality strings?
    Crackers!!!!
    send your bow away to be Crackerized ...

there are many quality aftermarket string makers ... there are equally some shitty ones ... I dont wanna say who makes good ones nor bad ones ... cause I dont want the thread to be locked down
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Hermit ... I just got Both my Elites some new threads... the only problem is I dont know where Don got them from(long story about supply and demand chain ... wanted one companys ... he was sick or something so he got behind ... went with another etc...) ... In the last week i have put probally 300 arrows through both of them and they are rock solid ... I am pleased

had a "super Tuning" session ... I was stacking arrows in a hurry .... My daughter is pissed that I have ruined her shooting mat ... Those latest pics on my FB page were the first few shot s outta my bows...
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Im glad your strings are working good for you mikey, good strings make a world of difference.