Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rememberance Day Okanagan Whities

Re: Rememberance Day Okanagan Whities

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve
    Hey buddy!
    Sounds like the night shift is getting to you . I remember how grumpy I got working graveyards all the time. Tired and grumpy ALL the time .

SSS
    So is that what it is?? It seems to be working on me too!!!!!

Congrats on the bucks again; sounds like a hell of a spot!!!!!

NightOwl,

If there are other hunters in your spots find another. Plenty of bush in the OK! We've never seen another hunter in our WT spots ever!!
    Last edited by GoatGuy; 11-15-2006 at 06:37 PM.
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by GoatGuy
    So is that what it is?? It seems to be working on me too!!!!!
    Sorry G/G. I think your grumpiness is a result of a combination of SEVERAL factors.
    1) Sure, G/Y's may cause grumpiness.

2) go cut a tag on something. Just pull out that "War and Peace sized" license in your pocket and flip through it and prioritize your "precious" tags. Start at the least important tag to you(that still has a season) and go fill it!! It will make you feel a lot better !! Put some meat in the freezer! You can buy some more tags next year!! Don't be so stingy with them.

3) When did you say your G/F is back from Thailand?? Going "Brokeback with the boys a few weekends in the fall is certainly no substitute for a heterosexual man. Send her a plane ticket for X-mas!

You can't do anything about 1&3 right now so focus on #2!! Go climb into that box for a few days and don't come out until you've filled a tag!!

SSS
    Last edited by Stone Sheep Steve; 11-16-2006 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve
    Sorry G/G. I think your grumpiness is a result of a combination of SEVERAL factors.
    1) Sure, G/Y's may cause grumpiness.

2) go cut a tag on something. Just pull out that "War and Peace sized" license in your pocket and flip through it and prioritize your "precious" tags. Start at the least important tag to you(that still has a season) and go fill it!! It will make you feel a lot better !! Put some meat in the freezer!

3) When did you say your G/F is back from Thailand?? Going "Brokeback with the boys a few weekends in the fall is certainly no substitute for a heterosexual man. Send her a plane ticket for X-mas!

You can't do anything about 1&3 right now so focus on #2!! Go climb into that box for a few days and don't come out until you've filled a tag!!

SSS
    Ya, go rub the rust off yer trigger! Umm...I mean, go get some fresh meat! Ummm...I mean go blow off a few shots! Errr...go poke around in the bush! Damn! Just follow SSS's advice.

Funny, both of you, really funny!!!

I just can't seem to do it! I did put my scope on one buck last week for a couple seconds but still just can't seem to squeeze the trigger! The GF isn't gonna like that.........................

The good news is he'll be a dandy next year!!!!!!!
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

Those are a couple of nice racks, hope to do the same this weekend in the ok, as I made too many mistakes last weekend