Page 73 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: No moose hunting in Area 5

Re: No moose hunting in Area 5

Facebook Page for this created. Find all the detailed info there and resources for doing something about it:

Save BC Hunting
    Walk softly and carry a big stick.

yet its funny how some people have no problem with the " every other canadian bashing " that goes on which takes the form of blockades on crown land denying all non f/n's access to legally accessable land , oh unless that is that they choose to pay a native to guide them . what a crock of sh-t.

Walk in the new fresh snow, not following others, but make your own trail, be a leader of men.
    Jel ( R U ) a follower or a leader? A brand new trail made by you .. into something new and exciting ..

I enjoy your optimisim jello!!

I have a meeting being arranged with our local MP,far as I'm concerned though it's probably too late for this year
    By the time political folks make any moves it will be months, I've lost all respect for the FN cowardly act IMHO, why not get educated fight in a fair arena like everyone else, instead of stomping your feet like needy children

Canada and BC have made polls and studies on people and their outlook on hunting. All different types of people throughout the province. Asking questions on venison hunting, and or trophy hunting too. How they feel and how they think using their belief systems and heart felt questions and the answers.
    After asking about bear hunting and trophy hunting the poll and answers were summarized.
    Some of the questions asked.
    1. Why do people still want or feel a need to hunt for meat when there are meat markets on every block?
    2. Is it ok to hunt for a trophy animal with the biggest horns or the biggest head girth?
    3. Who should be allowed to hunt?
    Some of the answers were like this I'm paraphrasing (use dictionary) if needed.
    A. I think, in this modern day and time, hunting is strictly a blood sport, and only the Indians should be allowed because they grew up in the hunting for meat, to survive.
    B. Trophy hunting is all about "the Biggest" head and what about the body? It's a waste of good meat.
    C. Bunch of red necks running around drinkin beer and gettin away from home that's all I see in Williams Lake.
    These are only a few examples from the poll. As you can tell some upset folks out there.
    Jel .. Public Relations -- 101 Ipsow Read and Galloper --Public Perception of Trophy Hunting .. Not Good
    Last edited by Jelvis; 08-20-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Yes and a world of knowledge from everyone that replied to those questions......

Yes Indians grew up on meat to survive, and trophy hunting.... Cut the head off and leave the rest....... No wonder the worlds so facked up, it's full of know it alls that know nothing and they get to vote about it too.... Ps at least beef and pork was born and raised as a piece of meat in the grocery store!!

Some other examples of asking questions were given on a list with three to five questions.
    People then would get a copy and give a short answer in support, with a yes or no, with an explanation.
    These were filmed and recorded for future references.
    One question that was asked firstly was, are you a hunter? If yes why? If not why?
    questions like these
    1. Have you heard about the Spirit bear?
    2. Do you enjoy eating meat?
    3. Are you a vegetarian?

i like the shirt what says---People Eating Tasty Animals i think that nuff' say