Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: R100 Shoot gets my thumbs up.

R100 Shoot gets my thumbs up, post some pictures

I thought I would start a new thread to see what everyone thought of there experience at the R100. I personally had a great time and enjoyed myself very much. Some really cool targets out there on both the African and North American side. Some massive racks on some of those deer.

It was hot and there were lots of people out there. There was some long waits and I was glad I brought lots of water and granola bars.

How did everyone else make out.
    Last edited by Jonas111; 07-09-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    Success = Marry the right person, this single decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: R100 Shoot gets my thumbs up.

Had a great time aswell!! Definatly a great shoot scored 474 on the African course and 506 on the north american, keep in mind i was using my crossbow Do you mind if i post some pics of the target's up? (to lazy to start a thread )

Actually that's a great idea. I think I will post some of mine up as well.

Please post pictures. I will post some more later this evening when the girls go to bed.

Last edited by Jonas111; 07-09-2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Added picture
    Success = Marry the right person, this single decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.

Heres some from them African course...

it was all good. My 9 year old grandson did all 10 targets. and enjoyed it all even with the heat.

Me and my 8 year daughter that rocked it all ... I shot like crap with a 481.... Cant believe I zipped a target(gotta remember to reset my sight ) ... on the NA side and a 515 on Africa/exotic.
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Quote Originally Posted by Bowzone_Mikey View Post
    Me and my 8 year daughter that rocked it all ... I shot like crap with a 481.... Cant believe I zipped a target(gotta remember to reset my sight ) ... on the NA side and a 515 on Africa/exotic.
    Hey mikey did you shoot the steel or milk jug challenge? That was a great shoot for sure cant wait for the 2014 one

Great photos folks, the kids can't believe how big that giraffe is!!

Keep 'em coming please
    Last edited by Ike; 07-09-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    All the good lines are already taken

Nope.. too busy catching up with old friends... by the time those came around i had a couple beer into me and put my bow away ......
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Quote Originally Posted by Bowzone_Mikey View Post
    Nope.. too busy catching up with old friends... by the time those came around i had a couple beer into me and put my bow away ......
    You should have took a crack at the steel challenge the person who won got a Darton bow!!