Thread: "New" Duck Boat

"New" Duck Boat

Well after much search and adieu, I finaly nailed down a smokein' hot deal on a new( to me) duck boat. Its a 14 ft Starcraft widebeam, dont think its ever been drug up on a gravel bank, its that clean. Came with a bunch of extras the outboard pictured is an older 7.5 Honda 4 stroke that also looks like it has never run. I also got an old Merc 9.9 (not pictured) for it. Now if the weather ever turns nice I will break out the compressor and my old Binks gun and add a few more"splotches" to the boat and camo up the outboards then start on the fold down blind system. Progress reports and pix to come.

"BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: "New" Duck Boat

With a boat like that I may just have to wonder over your way with the o'll 16ga Wingmaster and teach you Island boy's what not to do
    I have a PHD is "Campfire BS". An avid hunter fisher man. Love shooting trap as much as shooting the bull. The more BS in my story the greater I am.

Hey Burke the 7 spare bedrooms are down to 3 reserve early lol
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Nice pick up, Lorne may have a frame lying around somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

Does it have a beer coole.....I mean livewell?
    "There's a thin line between a mallard hen's quack and a human's fart. The only difference is cadence and odour" - Jase Robertson

Phase 2 complete, now on to the blind

"BORN TO HUNT"

Looking good there buddy
    I have a PHD is "Campfire BS". An avid hunter fisher man. Love shooting trap as much as shooting the bull. The more BS in my story the greater I am.

Nicely done young fellar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.