Thread: Squamish or Indian River Elk Draw

Squamish or Indian River Elk Draw

Just curious as to who and if they are from the site got the two LEH tags the the Squamish and Indian Rivers.
    THE FEW THE PROUD, SEMPER FI

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Squamish or Indian River Elk Draw

Haven't heard the winner yet, 2 lucky hunters getting to hunt an area for the first time. Hope the tags arent wasted

"A rifle hunter's hunt is over at 200yrds, a bowhunter's hunt is just beginning at 200yrds."

"Train Hard, Hunt Easy."

"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear

The ones who got them are very lucky for sure. I hope the herds in the squamish valley do well through the summer. I know for a fact that there has been some Elk taken last season illegally. I found an Elk carcass last fall in the valley that had the head and legs cut off. I reported the find to some CO's on my way out and they went to check it out. Good luck to the ones with the draw, hope you get a monster!
    I use camouflage flagging tape when in the bush, that way no one see's my trails or follows me into my spots.

Spent a lot of time in the Indian River area.....would be a very cool hunt!

Seen two nice bulls up there two years ago, hope the winners dont waste the draws.
    "you know there are a lot of mountain bikers in the area" she looked at me weird when I said back to her " Thats fine, I'm not hunting mountain bikers today" Brambles

Some coworkers found two bulls locked up last sept in squamish valley.one dead one dying, both wrapped in barbed wired. 6x6 &5x6. heard th e COs came, and meat went to local band, so not all was lost

One of our members got the Indian river draw. I don't want to name names and I am sure he will see the thread and let us know

Quote Originally Posted by Brew View Post
    One of our members got the Indian river draw. I don't want to name names and I am sure he will see the thread and let us know
    Very cool and he had better have a camera for the trip!!

ya i know the member that has the indian river draw. goodluck to them
    majorguns

sfire436 Guest

That is a hunt I would love to go on!! Maybe drop a bull and go to Deep Cove for dinner?