Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: R100 In Kelowna

Re: R100 In Kelowna

I've shot three Rineheart 100's in Olympia Washington and have to say that for any 3D enthusiast they are a must!! Prizes or no prizes you got to shoot one of these!! Just go and have a blast. But do expect a longish day. Take some granola bars and water with you.
    Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowzone_Mikey View Post
    Neck coolies ..... are a definate must....

rumour has it around the fire that last time they didnt do their due dilligence prior to hitting the border .... lack of crossing expiriance .... i wouldnt think they would have the same issue today ....but who knows ....
    I am close to some players on sports teams that cross the border alot ... and they have to have their stuff submitted ahead of time to prevent major delays at the crossings .... That and I suspect with the relitiely new rules (ie: Passports/Nexus cards etc...required) some of the staff dont have the paperwork or didnt prior to the event being announced

i dont know what the dollar has to do with anything as they charged me 40 USD (41.07 CDN) other than the price of fuel for their trucks
    You do mean the trucks they filled up south of the border at maybe 85 cents a litre or less.
    "It is better to be tried by twelve than carried by six" author Jeff Cooper
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors - Plato

Firearm Legal Defence insured, Member of the CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by igojuone View Post
    You do mean the trucks they filled up south of the border at maybe 85 cents a litre or less.
    they dont use the big trucks hualing 53' containers ... ... they use mini truck ...like F550s considerably smaller tanks ... Probally pass everything but a gas station
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

hot off the press

knockturnal just talked to britney at rinehart and she said that there will be prizes at the r-100 this weekend
    i'd rather my sister was a hooker than shoot a mathews

I bet you he did a little more then just talking. I know his style. Smooth as silk he is. LOL!!!!
    Success = Marry the right person, this single decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.

Trying to register for Sunday but the form the kelowna event doesn't appear in the event section??

There is a good chance that they hit the event limit. There's over 500 shooters each day.

Quote Originally Posted by knockturnal View Post
    There is a good chance that they hit the event limit. There's over 500 shooters each day.
    Oh well, I needed to get another load of firewood anyhow...but I'd better do it early in the am. Gonna be a scorcher!

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    Oh well, I needed to get another load of firewood anyhow...but I'd better do it early in the am. Gonna be a scorcher!
    Maybe give Ken a call. I think you can go there and shoot still. If not PM me and I might give up my Sunday if you want to go.
    Success = Marry the right person, this single decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.

I just called Ken and he said the more the merry. There is room both days so come on by.