Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: R100 In Kelowna

Re: R100 In Kelowna

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy View Post
    I've been looking forward to this shoot for a long time now I'm going to miss it

On the plus side, I'm getting sent to Hawaii for work, I'll get over it I guess.

Tough call ..... Hula girls and Blender drinks on the beach.... or humping around the country side shooting Foam Aliens, Life sized Elephants, Giraffes. and world record Bucks ....
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

fozzy is offline hunting 4 a decent Mulie

Yes tough call for sure... It may be a while before I get another paid trip to Hawaii though.

My bow will have to wait 'till I get back and I'll take it for a trip to the Nationals in Vernon

You Could always catch an R100 in the USA if you travel a lot. They are a once and a lifetime event for sure.
    Success = Marry the right person, this single decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.

fozzy is offline hunting 4 a decent Mulie

Ya, I looked on the R100 web site today and thought maybe I could do the Washington state one but that was this weekend.
    To those making Kelowna post up some pics when your back and have a blast.

Picking up my grandson at the airport today. then we have one week to get tuned up. Looking forward to doing this with him
    Havn`t shot a 3d course in about 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by saddlemaker View Post
    Picking up my grandson at the airport today. then we have one week to get tuned up. Looking forward to doing this with him
    Havn`t shot a 3d course in about 3 years.
    should be a good time Andy , see you there !...............

well, the weather man says its going to be 27-28 next weekend with no rain, so i hope that holds out. Gonna be a hot one! Hearing rumours of 485 people.

Forecast calls for 34 on Sun. It's gonna be freaking hot!!
    "One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted..." Jose Ortega y Gasset

Got an email from Ken at Hardcore Archery, he wanted me to pass on the following. This was sent to me last Thursday so it may be a bit off.

There is 504 registered shooters todate each day. The targets are supposed to arrive Wed afternoon barring any complications at the border. I have over 100 confirmed campers and we are running out of space so I may have to send some campers a kil towards Kelowna to Penny's camp groung. The good news is APA, PSE and Mathews are coming with demo bows for you to shoot at the range. The Pink dinasaur and Pink pig raffle for breast cancer has been moved to the Nationals shoot in Vernon. Rinehart is now not going to give away any draw prizes now after the shoot because he does not want to have to pay the taxes and duty on them. I hope people realize this will be the one and only time they come up here due to all the trouble they have to go threw coming up here and the exchange rate on the $$ is not helping either.
    Enjoy the targets because that is what the shoot is all about. There are lots of shooters from Alberta and even Sask. It is going to be a long day so be prepared, enjoy the shoot, Ken !

Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

What a load of Crap, No prizes!!! Good one Guys...., letting us know a few days before the shoot!!