Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: R100 In Kelowna

Re: R100 In Kelowna

I'm not a 100% sure but I heard a guy say he was 495 a couple days ago.
    Success = Marry the right person, this single decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.

i wont make it, I'll be up in the Mac have a great shoot guys

sorry to say guys ,i'm not going to be able to make it.in grande prarie working my a$$ off.
    i have already pre-registered and pre-paid, so if anyone wants to go and needs they can get ahold of me here and i work them out a deal.
    i didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a friggin vegatarian

Same here. 4 of us that are paid up but can't make it out there now.
    ~ If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting. ~ Aristotle

My wife and I are eagerly awaiting the shoot. Hope to see that bright shining thing in the sky,while were down there....all we've seen is rain in Pg!
    "One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted..." Jose Ortega y Gasset

I've also heard 495. It's going to be 30 here today so if it's any inclination of what's coming, bring a pack with lots of water, a stool, a lunch and lots of sunscreen as its going to be a long day.

My daughter and I are waiting feverishly for it ...

I have been to 8 mile ranch/Heartland once when I was a kid ..... but have no clue what the terrain is like ...

can someone elighten us as to what kind of country we are to expect .... I am however thinking a neck koolie is in order with temps ....
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

There is some moderately flat terrain and there is a massive drop down to Mission Creek. I think there will be all kinds of different terrain and hopefully we have a little breeze or it will be pretty hot out there.

I am not sure if you have google Earth or not but you can check out the terrain there and have a look. Should be quite the event. I am looking forward to it.
    Success = Marry the right person, this single decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas111 View Post
    There is some moderately flat terrain and there is a massive drop down to Mission Creek. I think there will be all kinds of different terrain and hopefully we have a little breeze or it will be pretty hot out there.

I am not sure if you have google Earth or not but you can check out the terrain there and have a look. Should be quite the event. I am looking forward to it.
    There were couple of videos on Youtube from Hardcore archery as well.

Cheers
    All the good lines are already taken

fozzy is offline hunting 4 a decent Mulie

I've been looking forward to this shoot for a long time now I'm going to miss it

On the plus side, I'm getting sent to Hawaii for work, I'll get over it I guess.