Thread: Thanks POCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks POCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While attending the POCO 3-D Event this past Sunday , I was fortunate to be drawn for a Traditional Bow Package . For each attendance you got a draw ticket . The Bow is a CHEK-MATE Beaver Creek with some of the nicest woods I`ve seen . The riser is Cocobolo with limb veeners of Spalted and Figured Maple . With the package came a great Back Quiver , 1/2 doz nice wood arrows and a tooled leather Arm Guard .
    To the Staff at POCO thanks for your efforts to reinstall your 3-d shoots , the new challenge targets on a well laid out course make your shoots looked forward to .
    Thank you for the Bow Package particularly a Trad one as most are Modern Bows .
    Cheers , will post pic when I find someone who will post.

PS . When CHEK-MATE donates a bow the Owner and Bowyer Marc puts forward his very best.
    Last edited by greybark; 07-13-2012 at 02:22 PM.
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Thanks POCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice..you got horseshoes somewhere?
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Re: Thanks POCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greybark View Post
    While attending the POCO 3-D Event this past Sunday , I was fortunate to be drawn for a Traditional Bow Package . For each attendance you got a draw ticket . The Bow is a CHEK-MATE Beaver Creek with some of the nicest woods I`ve seen . The riser is Cocobolo with limb veeners of Spalted and Figured Maple . With the package came a great Back Quiver , 1/2 doz nice wood arrows and a tooled leather Arm Guard .
    To the Staff at POCO thanks for your efforts to reinstall your 3-d shoots , the new challenge targets on a well laid out course make your shoots looked forward to .
    Thank you for the Bow Package particularly a Trad one as most are Modern Bows .
    Cheers , will post pic when I find someone who will post.

PS . When CHEK-MATE donates a bow the Owner and Bowyer Marc puts forward his very best.
    with the wood mentioned sounds like you have a real beauty there , congrats , looking forward to the pics !!