Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Sneak Boat

Re: New Sneak Boat

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunjohn View Post
    The beer cooler is behind the seat, set into the floor. I thought that guy was using his goose call as an echo locater in the fog.
    Now that we know where the beer cooler is, let's find out where you keep your flat screen TV

Like to see the Pee Bucket in use... Lol

you still have those boots? oh man, they must be like a part of the family now. Sweet ride. We'll still be in the canoe come october

Sweet looking rig John, it will be interesting to watch you paddle down cripples at the bay.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

nice , what's the make? how heavy is it? looks like something I could use for trolling lakes with. will look for one on VI.

It's a Hobie. Weight is 138lbs. Part of the reason I bought it is for trolling lakes. No hassle with a motor and hands free for working the rods. It's a little heavier than I would have liked but comes with a set of wheels that sit near the balance point so if the trailis wide enough you can pull it along. It,s much more stable than a canoe or kayak so you can actually stand up in it quite easily and you can get a grab rail that mounts in front of the seat if you plan on doing much standing in it. The t.v. is going in the waterproof container on the bow I,m just having trouble figuring out the best place for the satelite dish.