I tried a similar thread a few years ago and didn't get a great response. But with all the members who have versatile dogs now, I thought it might be worth another try.

The closest North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association (NAVHDA) chapters are in Alberta and Oregon. I contacted NAVHDA awhile back and they said if there was enough interest, they would open a chapter in BC.

If anyone is interested in joining and participating in a local NAVHDA chapter, let me know and I will collect names and contact info until we have enough members to start a chapter.
I don't mind doing the initial legwork to get this going, but would appreciate if anyone else wanted to help organize this on an ongoing basis.

NAVHDA is a great organization and they offer plenty of opportunities for attending events, training and testing for members. It's also a chance to meet and train with other versatile owners and their dogs - which is not only fun, but a great way to meet new hunting partners and find new places to hunt.

Here is a link to their website http://www.navhda.org/ have a look at it and if you are interested in joining, get in touch with me.

This is open to everyone, whether you have owned versatiles since they were invented, or you just got your first pup.