Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NAVHDA Chapter Interest

Re: NAVHDA Chapter Interest

Yupp I'm in. Already a member in AB

Someone need to take this bull by the horns and get it going. LOL Wasn't there a member on this site who said they would if there was enough interest? I'd certainly attend them if and when it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by mastercaster View Post
    Someone need to take this bull by the horns and get it going. LOL Wasn't there a member on this site who said they would if there was enough interest? I'd certainly attend them if and when it happened.
    I said I would do the legwork to get it going some time ago. I tried twice and there seemed to be enough interest....until it came time to write a cheque for membership, then people became less interested for some reason.

If someone wants to go through the legwork of trying to collect the funds, I will happily help out with the rest of the process.
    To warm barrels and cold noses

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I said I would do the legwork to get it going some time ago. I tried twice and there seemed to be enough interest....until it came time to write a cheque for membership, then people became less interested for some reason.

If someone wants to go through the legwork of trying to collect the funds, I will happily help out with the rest of the process.
    How much is the fee and what does it provide? I've never been to a NAVDHA clinic before.

How much is the fee and what does it provide? I've never been to a NAVDHA clinic before.
    It's been a while and I don't recall all the details. I think the individual membership was under $100, but there may have been some minimum requirments or extra fees for new chapters. Should all be on the website.
    To warm barrels and cold noses

I've recently looked into joining the PNW chapter down in Washington. I'll be heading down that way once or twice a month to do some training with my griff,,,,,starts soon.

I'm also doing training out of Alberta if anyone wants to head that direction.

I've recently looked into joining the PNW chapter down in Washington. I'll be heading down that way once or twice a month to do some training with my griff,,,,,starts soon.
    I travel a lot for work. But, interested in going once in a while. Don't get pissed off if I can't go everytime you ask - but I'm interested so feel free to PM me.

What kind of dog you got?