Thread: accidental breeding...

accidental breeding...

well my lead hound (runt redbone/runt blacktan) may be pregnant....my 7 month old redbone/blacktan/walker hound got stuck on her (friday) in no way am i ready for pups!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: accidental breeding...

good luck man, LOL

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Gotta make the best out of it....a lot of us wouldn't be here if it wasn't for "accidental breeding" lol

At 30 days you can have an ultra sound done on your girl to confirm pregnancy. Is your concern that you aren't ready for pups your only issue or is there health or other factors involved?
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Big Lew View Post
    Gotta make the best out of it....a lot of us wouldn't be here if it wasn't for "accidental breeding" lol
    Lol, now isn't that the truth.
    Magnums dont kill deer,,,, bullets do (Stick with a rifle. Let cupid shoot the arrows lol.)

Quote Originally Posted by BCHunterTV View Post
    well my lead hound (runt redbone/runt blacktan) may be pregnant....my 7 month old redbone/blacktan/walker hound got stuck on her (friday) in no way am i ready for pups!
    Possible fire sale on pups? Send photos

You can try and take her into a Vet, and may be have her fulshed (abourt) out.
    "Hunting" is selective harvesting of organically grown, free ranging meat, achieved by placing a good bullet in a vital spot. !!!

Quote Originally Posted by K-1 View Post
    You can try and take her into a Vet, and may be have her fulshed (abourt) out.
    Make sure you are aware of any potential side effects for your bitch if you decide to abort your litter. Anything l have read on the subject suggests there are risks.
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire