Thread: Need a good case/pack

Need a good case/pack

Looking to find a good case / pack to put the bow in wile getting into my spots. I havn't been able to find a pack yo carry a bow in that will protect it wile rideing. Any info would be fantastic.

cheers

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Need a good case/pack

riding what ... quad? Ute ??? horse ....

Bow Kaddy by Arliss concepts ... is what you want for quads and utes .....and a Canadian company to boot
    http://alarisconcepts.com/Products.htm
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Quote Originally Posted by Bowzone_Mikey View Post
    riding what ... quad? Ute ??? horse ....

Bow Kaddy by Arliss concepts ... is what you want for quads and utes .....and a Canadian company to boot
    http://alarisconcepts.com/Products.htm
    Thanks for the info but, I am looking for a way to carry the bow on my person (on my back). I have a tactical drag bag for my rifle that is molle and can be straped on a molle pack. I had a cam smashed on my first bow wile rideing my quad with it on a rear rack. I would rather take the hit then the bow.
    I would like to find a soft case with the molle system so I can strap it to the pack I have now. Also I would like it to be a full case I don't need easy access just want it safe wile I am rippin in to a spot or chaseing the dogs.

I think you would be hard pressed ... Not much use for Archery equipment in the Molle world ... I have seen people bolt hard cases to their Quad racks and go that way

But if you are stuck on the Molle way ... depending upon your bow ... I can see it fitting nicely into the rifle case ...
    .... 36x13.4.5

http://www.condoroutdoor.com/151_36d...ifle_case.aspx

they also make one 46" long by 13 .... most bows would fit into that
    http://www.condoroutdoor.com/159_46d...ifle_case.aspx
    Last edited by Bowzone_Mikey; 05-05-2012 at 05:57 PM.
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

that is vary close And would fit the bow I just got but I am getting a differant one monday so I will have to messure. Only reason I am stuck on molle is you can add just about anything in any configuration and I can't find a ready made bow pack that will protect the whole bow. I may have to have one made.

I hear ya ... a high reflex type riser wont fit ... but most neutral or deflex riser should fit... ... in that 13" ... measure from the front of the limb pockets to the string

what bow do you have coming to you?
    A true Archery Nut

The bow on Monday is the X Force Dream season the one I just got last week is a PSE Stinger 3g nice but going to my wife. I think the dream season will be to long For that case. I dont think it would be to much at an upholestry shop if I get it all the material and have it cut out etc... Just need them to put it all together.

You can get 46" cases
    a dream season is only 36" ... I think the new EVO is 33 ish ... 6" brace ... ... it might be a touch wide tho ...13 is the magic number

thats the way I would go tho ... those cases look like exactly what you are looking for ...

ya if you get the Molle webbing you can custom build a case around your bow and get the harness intrgrated into the design ... any industrial sewing shop should beable to do it .... that way you could mold some hi impact plastic around it in spots ... hell you might be onto something here
    Last edited by Bowzone_Mikey; 05-05-2012 at 10:37 PM.
    A true Archery Nut

I think I will phone around and find everything and have a custom one made. your right it could have hard inserts for the cam/cams and possibly sight.
    Also the cost would just putting it together as long as I can get the pieces just right. I have an industrial sewing machine if I want but no clue how to use it lol I think if there is a way of hurting ones self with one I would find it. I will post any info once I find out the costs involved.

have a look at the Gameplan Gear bowbat xl its a pretty nice unit and a case and a pack in one unit
    Last edited by donny.brooke; 05-07-2012 at 05:18 PM.