Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: opinion please

Re: opinion please

Quote Originally Posted by Islandbowhunter View Post
    I would have tried attaching it to my string...but probably would have clued in. Perhaps I need to upgrade from the biscuit? What's the extension on the outside of the rest for?
    Harmonic dampener and I guess helps semi enclose the arrow

"A rifle hunter's hunt is over at 200yrds, a bowhunter's hunt is just beginning at 200yrds."

"Train Hard, Hunt Easy."

"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear

Based on what you show us, I might have attached the lanyard at the closest possible point on the bowstring (what's with all this extra string?), based on my solid history of boneheadedness. Failing that, NoahDawg's option would be my "go to".
    Team Goldbond Administrative Assistant

it says it holds the arrow longer but drops away 5 times faster than previous model ?? how does that work ?? if its dropped faster whats holding the arrow longer??

Quote Originally Posted by donny.brooke View Post
    it says it holds the arrow longer but drops away 5 times faster than previous model ?? how does that work ?? if its dropped faster whats holding the arrow longer??
    Stays up longer but then drops faster

"A rifle hunter's hunt is over at 200yrds, a bowhunter's hunt is just beginning at 200yrds."

"Train Hard, Hunt Easy."

"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear