Thread: Scouting?

Scouting?

So has anybody been out looking for their deer yet? Went up and chased some mulies this morning, seen a couple of decent racks, looks like I am really gonna spend some time getting ready for this moose LEH hunt. Anyways, just curious if anybody else is out there looking?

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

2. Site Sponsor

Myself and willyqbc were out last week checking out a potential elk spot. Have been seeing a few nice mulies and a couple of really nice moose. Pretty sure that getting a moose this year won't be a problem.
    Chris H.

I know where my deer lives.

The big action this year for me is moose tho, and we're going to a pretty good spot. sadly i'll have limited time to get up there and scout before going. I have faith tho. Heeeerre moosie moosie moosie....

Like foxer, I know where and when to go and find one particular deer I've been hunting for several years now. As far as moose I know where I'm hunting them.... just a matter of finding an immature. With my grizz draw, Swampers buddy is handling the scouting as the hunt is on his turf!

Not having to do heavy scouting sure does save on the fuel bill!!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson