Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rabbits around P.G.

Rabbits around P.G.

does anyone have any good rabbit spots around P G that they are willing to share? mine are getting a little pressured.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Rabbits around P.G.

willow river & highway 16 E.

Speaking of rabbits:
    -considering the number of rabbits around my home in Surrey, I thought this was going to be a banner year for the critters around Kamloops
    -didn't see a single bunny this year

I spent a few days in PG this month as well.... saw tons of mulie does, a cow moose and about 80 ditch chickens....but not one rabbit either....
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

I have seen a lot of rabbits this year but never really on the same roads consistantly. I seen a lot on the Beaver road in early september but none lately and I seen a couple on the North Fraser recently but I don't think they will be out now with all the snow on the road.
    Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

go out in the evenings, there are rabbits everywhere, just walk slowly and keep an eye in the ditch.

went for a short flight around buckhorn lake area today (another good spot for bunnies). 7 moose, 3 of these bulls. spiker, 3x3, and about a 36" bedded down. remember folks, there are no moose in PG, the lowermainland folks say so

thanks for the info amphibios. I tend to go out as its snowing and push bush for fresh tracks, follow them then kerpow! bunny stew.

hey ryan, did you ever go try for some bunnies?

i haven't really done any bunny hunting before, but may want to give it a try sometime this winter. i'll keep some of those spots in mind.

i hunted quite a bit last year- areas change often- i dont stick to the same areas- sometimes the close to home ones- got about a dozen last winter- winter huntin in snow is fun- look for their black lil eyes lookin at you thinkin that they invisible. wanna try them with a bow this year... give it a few years when some willows start poppin up around the blackwater on some of those mega blks gotta be some good wraskly wabbit huntin around that stuff... cheers..

Saw lots of rabbits on a road just south of Stoner .It had a small one site forestry campsite right on the road .That was in july of this year.I believe it was the stone Creek road.We saw probablt 50 rabbits in 8 kms and back.