Thread: Losing text data when previewing post

Losing text data when previewing post

Spink
    Today, I composed a reply to this thread, http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...88-Spot-Probes. I highlighted by bolding some portions, changed the color of text and underlined on some portions too. When I went to preview the post, I lost the text data in the composing area, however, it stayed resident in the preview area. I could copy it back and repost, but again, some data was lost. You can see in the post that the phone number is lacking the final digit. It was there and did not show in the post along with the highlighting etc.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Losing text data when previewing post

Its happened to me before too.
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

Yep. Same here.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

No problems here. Maybe next week when I switch to a PC for a couple of weeks I'll have a problem?
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!