Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jim Shockey's dvd's.

Re: Jim Shockey's dvd's.

Primos is very american, very southern yall. I dont tree stand hunt over bologic. I cant relate.
    All films buy gordon eastman are great. Jim shockey's adventures leave me smiling. All Bart Lancaster and guides eye videos are great.Most mossback videos are good. I also really like Hunting the mule deer rut buy eastmans hunting journal.

Marc,
    Thats my reaction even when i am the hunter! Sometimes the excitement can be pretty overwhelming!

Hey MattB is that the Yukon Moose video? were you guiding? We have a bunch of Shockey videos him and Cody Robbins are pretty good.
    Not All Who Wander Are Lost

It's called the Land of Giants II, He's in the first hunt I thought it was him but I wasn't sure untill they mentioned his name.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

we3grants Guest

I enjoy Shockeys video's. At least he's out in the wild one on one and not hunting game farms/ranches like some over rated American ones. I would be interested in finding out about the Bart Lancaster ones. I would like to see him tackle some Blaktails on the island though, with shotgun to keep him challaged.

Too bad Shockey can't get a toad mule deer or black-tail in B.C.. Wonder why? Guess Matt or Steve will have to hook him up! Took Dana's recommendation a while back and ordered all of the Muley Crazy video series............................................ .............can you say "Bug-Eyed"!

Which stores sell these dvds, besides walmart.

I've invited Jim out hunting before. Seems he likes the easier hunting in Sask. or Mexico. I got into many an argument with him over which is the better species to hunt....whiteys or muleys.

Dewey,

Yes i was guiding up there. Cody does do a good job with the filming and dropping huge muleys!

Shockey's (Land Of The Giants) is a pretty awesome moose vid. he's one crazy dude to get that close to such a massive animal. ....What is the muley series vids you speak of JMac? Would sure love to get some sweet muley vids sooo sick of the usual bow hunting whitey vids.

Cody put together some of their (his) best muley footage and made a DVD for Stoney Wolf called Monster Mulies. Its pretty good, with some nice deer taken on it!