Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Turkey contest team #5 2012

Turkey contest team #5 2012

THE TOMINATORS

Ok, TOMINATORS this is your page to post pictures, scores and anything else you want to talk about between your selves.Remeber to post a picture along with the score of your bird here and on the 2012 Spring Turkey Contest Scores thread.
    Here is the link to the NWTF scoring calculator - http://www.nwtf.org/all_about_turkeys/turkey_score.html

Team score: 135.9

Team members;

BCBrez-------------48.65
    boscheefish--------57.6875
    igojuone
    hunting_princess
    SHAKER
    coach
    babboa
    little moose
    SweetShot---------29.5625
    Last edited by bcbrez; 04-27-2012 at 03:02 PM.
    ~ If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting. ~ Aristotle

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Turkey contest team #5 2012

I have a couple of ideas for team names.
    How about;

Tominators
    Thunder Chickens
    Turkey Terrors

Anyone else have some ideas?
    ~ If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting. ~ Aristotle

Seems everyone on my team is from the Okanagan. Well at least you'll be able to help each other out.

Anyone coming out the west kootenay way?

SHAKER is offline Hound dawger reborn......

Not heading that far, I was having my coffee this morning and it came to me. Friendly contest like this are a GREAT THING! I'm in contact with almost every teammate from last years contest and it brings us hunters all a little more united. I'm good with whatever for names. Just make sure them beards are long and o'l toms a big fat ass before you give him the good stuff!
    The thread stopper!

I second tominator

Quote Originally Posted by boscheefish View Post
    I second tominator
    I'm good with that name. Looking forward to finding a Tom this spring. Anyone on team five wanting a hunting partner? I've got a few calls, a bow, a 12 gauge, a good camera and a desire to get 'er done. I live in Kelowna - but am willing to travel. BCbrez - I know you enjoy a fair amount of success with these birds. I'd be willing to make a trek to the WK if that's what it's going to take.
    Resident Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    To post pics on HBC:

1- sign up for a free account at www.photobucket.com
    2- upload your pics to your album on photobucket
    3- click on the pic you want to post on hbc
    4- copy and paste the IMG code (bottom of 4 choices) into your thread on HBC
    5- thank the Coach

SHAKER is offline Hound dawger reborn......

Name works for me.
    The thread stopper!

That's 4 for Tominators, anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    I'm good with that name. Looking forward to finding a Tom this spring. Anyone on team five wanting a hunting partner? I've got a few calls, a bow, a 12 gauge, a good camera and a desire to get 'er done. I live in Kelowna - but am willing to travel. BCbrez - I know you enjoy a fair amount of success with these birds. I'd be willing to make a trek to the WK if that's what it's going to take.

I'm sure we can work something out, maybe around the 28th 29th.

For the guys who noticed. The teams got changed around this morning. It started out at 5 teams of nine but as soon as I posted the team threads more people wanted into the contest. So I put the new guys into team 6 and then added one guy randomly selected by the guys I work with from each of the other teams. Team #6 is still down one person so they will get anyone still to sign up.

Sorry for any confusion.
    Nick.