Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tips on region 5

Tips on region 5

We are planning on being based out of Clinton for the first week of October. Hopefully we will be close enough to some good moose areas now that immature bulls are open in region 5. Any good advice?Sig

2. Site Sponsor

no animals around there ...good luck

where does region 5 start??? i thought clinton was region 3 still...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Clinton is in region 3. We are planning some time around clinton and it seems like region 5 is within driving distance.

No animals? Are you trying to use reverse psychology on me to make me think that there are no animals when there are actually lots?

Zigman, virtually any main logging road from clinton north will yeild game. Just decide how far north you wanna go and start exploring!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

yeah chris is right there is quite a few animals around there and like he said depends on how far north u wanna go...there is the 2 point bull mooose season in clinton too so u might get lucky and get one there...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Are they few and far between? Or are there a few areas that are better than others?

well the only area in region 5 that i have hunted was 5-13...and i know there is lots of moose there...and i have never hunted the clinton area at all....

too low...you need to be at least by bills pond to find enough moose to hunt the immatures

Re: Tips on region 5

Zigman, how did you make out on your trip? how was the weather?