Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kodiak hunt in progress.......

Re: Kodiak hunt in progress.......

19 lb crab !!!

You know they must be 'big' when the skull is the same size as a damned goat shoulder mount !!
    Last edited by proguide66; 04-05-2012 at 08:38 AM.

ps , not sure who gets to pack it out but I'm going to have fun filming him,hahaha.....finally dont have to be the dude getting the worst punishment !!!

Quite the Hali!!

Looking forward to the hunt reports....
    Blacktailaholic

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    Yup its the vessel off the crab show. "Rich"?? nope , NO KIDS !!...and skidded the 'gold digger'...
    You know that us guys that are married with kids live vicariously through guys like you, please don't let us down.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    ps , not sure who gets to pack it out but I'm going to have fun filming him,hahaha.....finally dont have to be the dude getting the worst punishment !!!
    You guys should play a nasty joke on your buddy if he gets one down, ask him if he wants the stitches down the forhead or across the body. That'll get em worked up. Did that to a hunter one time and he just about lost it.
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

Your buddy waiting around that lake is likely hating life right now
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Quote Originally Posted by GoatGuy View Post
    You guys should play a nasty joke on your buddy if he gets one down, ask him if he wants the stitches down the forhead or across the body. That'll get em worked up. Did that to a hunter one time and he just about lost it.
    I can imagine and I bet you were laughing your ass off. I'll remember that one.
    Shoot straight or eat track soup.

good luck steve, hope it turns out better than the last grizz hunt up that way.. Cant wait for vids and pics...enjoy

some early bears being harvested up there this year...April 4,5, 6 is about the earliest I can recall.....they should do well with one bear or several big boars out and one hog harvested ..bodes well.....talked with Bella Coola resident..they havnt seen any central coast bears in the valley that has been reported yet..

steven

Got a voicemail via sat phone. A bit scratchy but I gather they got q big ol' gnarly bear!
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!