Thread: 'Results Through Respect'

'Results Through Respect'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kanata Belle.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	3926

And 'Training Through Trust'.......how to build a strong foundation for success with hunting dogs.
    Doug Grant will be hosting a two-day seminar at the excellent training grounds near Grindrod, on May 26 & 27. This will be a 'hands-on' workshop for you and your dog.
    Topics will include basic obedience, force fetch, proper use of E-collar, blind retrieves, sit to flush, land and water work and much more.
    For complete details, send me a PM or contact me at decoydrums@hotmail.com 250-838-2196

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 'Results Through Respect'

I"m bumping this up cause it deserves to be.

I can't say it enough...............if you want to learn something about training dogs, go to this.

Or, you could always hang around the internet and get questionable answers from questionable sources.
    "Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donel fat"

Time is running out!....If you would like to have a fun weekend of learning and training with your dog, send me a PM or message for full details. There is free camping on the grounds, and reasonable motel rates nearby.
    Doug Grant, decoydrums@hotmail.com 250-838-2196

Sorry that I've had to cancel this weekend's seminar, as there were not enough entries to make it viable.
    Hopefully the next one will attract more entries! Good luck with your dogs!
    Doug