Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My trail cam

Re: My trail cam

looks like he was pretty hungry, he's trying to stuff 2 apples in his mouth.lol.

WoodOx Guest

I know thats why I posted that one and not the bazillion others i got of him lmao.

Deer only ate about half of em.
    Anyone ever seen/heard of deer fighting over a food source? Today when i was pokin around the area of my apples, I found two spots that looked distinctly of a buck fight. Forest floor all turned up, hoof prints all over etc. For starters do mulies fight as voraciously as whitetails, and secondly would they fight over apples? Maybe two mature bucks met near the food and just got pissy! lol

Sounds like you have a cranky doe claiming the apples for her self. Does like to fight year round. Bucks will only be involved in friendly sparring right now. The serious stuff won't be for another 2 weeks.

All my dogs eat apples, grapes, watermelon, the way they see if I eat they can, doesn't seem to bother them and its good for them as well.

Bow Walker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rock
    All my dogs eat apples, grapes, watermelon, the way they see if I eat they can, doesn't seem to bother them and its good for them as well.
    I was told by a vet not to feed our dog grapes - seems that they can go
    'toxic' in their bellies before they pass them thru.

Not too sure about it, but better safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    i had no idea they liked apples. My initial thought is you photoshopped it to get some laughs here lol :O :O .

well you fooled me , that's for sure :O
    Here's a pack of seven coyotes eating apples. A Cape Breton hunter said they ate about 150 pounds of apples he’d put out to attract white-tailed deer.

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

“Coyote climbs apple tree getting her full”.

Coyote up a tree 2nd 9 mins - YouTube

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein