The story.

About 16 years ago my hunting partner and I are on our annual Moose hunt.
With 2 days left in the season we are making our way up a trail and come accross a small cooler that is in the middle of the road, it's contents are spread around on the ground. Amongst the remains of the lunch box is a silver flask with the name "Jack" engraved on the front and "Happy 50th" on the back along with "Love Curt, Marni, Ethan & _____".

It was obvious to us that Jack had lost his cooler off his quad or off his tailgate while he was bouncing down the mountain. We figured he might retrace his steps on the last day of the season in search of his flask so we gathered up his cooler, put the flask inside and left it on the side of the trail.

On the evening of the last day while I was coming down the mountain, there was no sign of anyone traveling on the road or even in the valley. Assuming
Jack and his party had broke camp and left for home, I picked up his cooler and flask.

Ever since then we have taken "Jack" along on every one of our adventures.

Every year we have returned to 6-04, we have been in search of Jack, the 50+ year old hunter that lost his flask and I am sure would love to have it back.

It occured to me that HBC and all of it's members would be a great way to try and reunite Jack with his flask.

So does anybody know a 65+ year old Jack, with Kids (or grandkids) named Kurt, Marni, Ethan & one more. He was hunting north of Ootsa lake in about 94-97.