Thread: Posting a Chart?

Posting a Chart?

I am trying to post a chart that I created and every time I do it and look at the preview, the damm thing is vertical and the lines are missing.
    Arrgghh, frustrating!
    Any sage persons know how to overcome this?
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Posting a Chart?

Is the chart an image file?
    If an animal is going to die so that I might live, the least I can do is perform the unsavoury deed myself.

Are you using Excel?
    What you do for yourself dies with you. What you do for others lives long after you're gone.

T.R.

Not an image file and was created in Word. I tried to copy and paste, change the tags, whatever and still no go. At least not the way I want it to go.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

This forum tends to pretty much clobber any formatting done in Word. I've tried a few times and it always comes out in areally small font... and not the one I had used. You might want to print it to a PDF file and then upload that.
    If an animal is going to die so that I might live, the least I can do is perform the unsavoury deed myself.

Bow Walker Guest

.....any way you can save it as a jpeg? Then it'd be easy...............'course nothin's ever easy, is it?

I got a trick or two to try yet, but they are right out there. I've tried to hyperlink but when it comes to that, I need the book, Hyperlinking for Dummies.