Thread: Compound Bows from across the line.

Compound Bows from across the line.

Just wanted to ask who has purchased bows online say ebay or other online sources? If so was there any issues with delivery? Thoughts? Concerns? And yes I have tried out many bows and I know exactly what I want, just want to try and save a few bucks if I could.
    Proud Meatarian for 36 years running!
    Its a concious decision.

2. Site Sponsor

Bow Walker Guest

Re: Compound Bows from across the line.

It's relatively easy and painless to do. Just use their postal service and stay away from courier companies for shipping - cost a lot less.

Last time I did it, which was a few years ago, I had no issues and the bow arrived sooner that expected. If you live close to the border, you may want to broker for yourself.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

No problem. Same as buying a blender. I did it, no issues at all. Not seen as a weapon as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

bought a bow a few weeks back, no problems whatsoever.
    Make Your Own Luck

I have in the past with no issues. If buying used get as many pics as you can of the both. Even if the bow isn't damaged it can be surprising how many scratches are on it or how rusty some peoples bows are.

"A rifle hunter's hunt is over at 200yrds, a bowhunter's hunt is just beginning at 200yrds."

"Train Hard, Hunt Easy."

"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear

stroh72....I'm also in Abbotsford. I won a PSE Bow Madness on Ebay, and had it shipped to Ship Happens in Sumas. The I went down and got it. No issues ,other than I had to pay the HST on the bow.
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Do it all the time ... tell the shipper to ship USPS ..... way cheaper and gets here typically faster than Fed ex or Brown
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

If you carry a bow across yourself in your car, is there an issue? How about a crossbow?
    To warm barrels and cold noses

no...not an issue. Just declare it.
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.