Thread: Okanagan 3-D Shoots and YOUTHS! VIDEO

Okanagan 3-D Shoots and YOUTHS! VIDEO

Hello all. The 3-D shoots in the Okanagan have fired up and we have been to a couple of events so far this year. The kids have put down the hockey gear and X-box and back practicing for the shoots. Besides chickens and bunnies, they didn't get a shot this year at a buck but will be ready for the 2012 season.. Here is the short video of the 3D shoots so far for 2012. Special thanks to Dave at BackCountry Sports (archery shop) in Summerland BC for getting us all tuned in again this year.

On a side note; I have been fortunate to have had the opportunityto start hunting and guiding career when I was 18 years old (in 1987). I have guided all through out the Maritimes, Ontario, and was the owner of Tenaka Creek Outfitters (satellite lodge) in the far northern BC. I have been around archery all my life and I can attest that Dave at Back Country Sports (in my opinion) is second to none when it comes to getting you set up for the season. In the past 20 years or so, there has been two shops that I recommend you check out when you roll though town that have been top shelf for me with service,expertise, and experience: Corlane's Sports Goods in Dawson Creek and Back Country Sports in Summerland BC. Thanks for reading. Enjoy the video, the kids and I had fun making it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQ40...a9AUAAAAAAAAAA
    Last edited by Tenaka; 03-02-2012 at 10:38 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Bow Walker Guest

Re: Okanagan 3-D Shoots and YOUTHS! VIDEO

PM incoming......

Great video, nice job.
    Best Fence Sign I have ever seen
    " IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR IN RANGE "

3D archery is so much fun,spent 35 years behind a bow and theres no better way to injoy Life.
    Great VID thanks for shareing.
    Cheers
    Bucky
    I had a thought one day,,,,then it was gone. I'm sure the Wife was there.......

nice job on the vid !