Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Becoming an Outdoors Woman" (BOW) program

Re: "Becoming an Outdoors Woman" (BOW) program

well i don't know about bows and arrows, or much about that program, probably don't need it, CORE/PAL is all, but all i can say is, ladies, DO IT. From another thread i have learned guys don't even wanna take the wimmen hunting, so, we go out separately, yes!!?? GOOD TIMES... What a moon there, couple weeks back...whole territories to cover, peace, quiet, men with no women around...hmm leave the men home with the kids...no shaving, no soap, no perfume...no vacuums. MY turn darlin, ladies night...be home soon as we can! rofl

Seriously, single myself, but, can't get enough of the good living out there, knowing i am able now. Put you on a whole new basis with the others in your life, and with your own life itself.

Get out there. Take the truck. Scuff it up. That's why it's a offroad vehicle. Sorry guys, resale value no me interese, carnauba is so cheap and effective. Besides anyway our dear loggers made all kindsa decent damn roads for us to explore the hills upon...

all i can say as a female new to hunting is... lofl - sweet!

Come on! Water's warm!!! lol

I understand it sells out every year. I tried a couple times to register, but it fills very quickly, and many spots taken by repeat attendees. I was disappointed they didnt screen newbies and first timers for spots before letting veterans go, but maybe they dont still do that. The past year I didnt even bother submitting an application.
    It does sound like a wonderful program though and hope someday to be triumphant in getting a spot!

Oh ya, and get to shake off Walmart too...milk at the BACK of the store...gimme a break (action)... ahem woops i'll stop talking now. See you up in dem dere hills!