Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Longline anchor day

Re: Longline anchor day

Hopefully the forecast for 5 degree lower temps then normal in march hold off. I don't want to have to take another photo like this again

1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

I dont want to speak for ian, But being from the east like my self, hes gotta be thinking the same as me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

You're phuneee Lorne!!

Give me the choice of the picture above or hunting black brant in baja I'll go with the later haha
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

All theses years of voyeurism..K

Hi Adam, what year was the ice brigade???

I'll try my memory and say 2009. Ya gonna get out Wayne? K

Yeppers 2009. The ice flow came through the bay and started pulling decoys and even moving the boat anchors. I'm pretty sure the other guys around us lost a couple decoys to that ice flow.

Little ice is good for the soul..

I do miss it, but I also love that there are crocus's blooming in my garden!

P.S. the saltwater bay froze that day, around our legs...last hunt of the season, think it was Nov 11!

Is that a Chinese Goose I see

Quote Originally Posted by mattchu_19 View Post
    Is that a Chinese Goose I see
    100% Acadian shag! and before the wet coasters jump all over me, take a look at the New Brunswick Migratory Bird Regs.....