Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Longline anchor day

Re: Longline anchor day

Quote Originally Posted by Ian F. View Post
    Hmm I wonder why you are making longline anchors?
    There for the upcoming Snowy Owl season Adam put in for.

Those wieghts are little big to hold a Lemming decoy in this secret upcoming Snowy Owl season. Hope it dosn't interfer with your Brant season.

Excuse me gentlemen, are you here looking for the snowy owls?

ummmmmm...... no
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

theres gotta be more to this story of the snowy owl!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

I figured this "Snowy Owl" reference was just to throw us the real reason. But now I wonder hmmm.

Oh nothing really, just a funny yuppie birder thinking we`re cut from the same cloth.

I believe the better line of the day was

I`m surpised you guys even made it into tsawwassen...I thought they had a gate to keep people from the valley out like you guys.
    Last edited by Crazy_Farmer; 02-20-2012 at 07:26 PM.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

nice weights Adam
    Bryan

Thanks Bryan, we tried to remember the best we could the dimensions of yours, I think we did alright.

Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    nice weights Adam
    Bryan
    Holy sh$t, I figured you hated us or something! The wife finally showed ya how to turn the computer on eh? K

So you're saying I should maybe start digging gear out?