Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Predators and such

Re: Predators and such

i believe you are a predator killing machine.very well done and i hope you get them all.
    bhb
    i didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a friggin vegatarian

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    It has been said I live so far back in the bush I come out to go hunting. Everything is a challenge in the far west Chilcotin.
    Now that's funny. Great pics, keep wack'in those mutts, your doing us all a favor.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Some great shots, G. I love the wolf pictures.

Great post . you must not be to happy that the COs have taken over predator control from the Lays ,as thay cant catch own ass.

awesome pics!
    also great post.thanxs for sharing the pics

Love those dark Wolves! Can't wait to get one myself! Thanks for sharing, and keep up the great work Gcreek! Cheers!

Wow , very cool pics ! Are you shooting the wolves or trapping them? Healthy lookin buggers.

The NDP are trying to end the mode that most of us in this area use to get wolves. Most of the wolves we shoot are on a bait that is 150 yds. from our kitchen window. The bait is buried before the grizz wake up in order to not train them to be cattle killers. Kind of a futile effort as a couple of neighbors leave their deads in a pile and the bears head there first thing in the spring. The authorities have chosen to ignore this practice even though it has been brought to their attention several times.

Great job, gcreek! Thanks for posting these pictures. In addition to everyone doing their part to control predators, photographing the destruction they do to both domestic and wild animals is going to be key to pushing back against the anti's and the NDP.

Keep up the good work! Hopefully your neighbors figure things out soon. You can bet the authorities would care If they did the same thing closer to an urban environment.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    The NDP are trying to end the mode that most of us in this area use to get wolves. Most of the wolves we shoot are on a bait that is 150 yds. from our kitchen window. The bait is buried before the grizz wake up in order to not train them to be cattle killers. Kind of a futile effort as a couple of neighbors leave their deads in a pile and the bears head there first thing in the spring. The authorities have chosen to ignore this practice even though it has been brought to their attention several times.

Maybe you should invite Mr. Dix out for some real-life education. Maybe get him to open his mind.If that doesn't work, add him to the bait pile.

Love the pictures and a small taste of the issues you face.

SSS
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....